星期日, 10月 30, 2005

Trendy goods

iPod vs PSP vs W800i

Price
1. iPod nano 4G + Accessories = around $2300
2. PSP $1980 + 1 Game & Memory Stick = around $ 3000
3. W800i around $4200

If I buy all of them… Mr. Tang, $9500 HKD, thank you. It must be a crazy act; I would rather to save it for next trip - Harbin.

Practicality
1. I've a MP3 Player already, and it's enough to make do with my need. Excepted if I go to Eddie's side again.

2. I've PS2 already; it's no need to buy a similar thing. How about NDS? No, the games are not attractive. And I'm not a fanatical game player.

3. I'm now using T610, also enough to make do with my need. 4 years before, I bought an 8310 at the price $3200 HKD. When I think about it... I've made a bad & silly decision. After then, I told myself: "I'll never buy a mobile phone which the price is higher than $3000 HKD again." Let's see the current market; V3 is the only one I'm interested in. But, forget it, because I don't want to change the interface. (Loyalty? or just don't want to change?)

My Choice
Is iPod!!! Why? Dressed in Black, With a Slim Body, Elegant Appearance, User Friendly, Personalize Carve. Fantastic!!! 7 days later, meet you there.

Postscript - Loyalty
And loyalty to Manchester United!!! My Dear Triple Champions, you are ever the best in my mind. No matter how you changed, No matter how perfect the others are, I'll never abandon you!!! (Middlesbrough vs. Manchester United, 4:1 last night. Speechless, Hopeless & SHIT!!!)

0 Comments:

發佈留言

<< Home